What makes the x41 project so remarkable?
• A movement designed, produced and assembled entirely in Switzerland
• Exclusive architecture and design just for the CODE41 community
• Each component, except for the balance wheel, is made especially for CODE41
• An exclusive peripheral oscillating weight mastered by only a handful of brands
• Movement finished and assembled by hand
• An unrivaled price-quality-magic ratio
Exclusive peripheral oscillating weight
The peripheral weight fitted to the X41 movement is a symbol of the genuine technical feats achieved by only a handful of brands. Many big-name brands have already attempted to integrate such a feature, often only to abandon it because the ball bearing was too loud, inefficient and costly to implement. In the case of the X41 movement, after several years of development, these problems have been resolved by the brand’s partner by machining the components of the ball bearing in-house, in order to guarantee perfect dimensions and finishing.
The community’s choice
At a rate of one chapter per month since April 2018, the CODE41 community, now made up of a staggering 200,000 members, has been invited to give their opinion on the development of the X41 project. As well as votes on esthetic decisions, the members have also opted for automatic rewinding, the addition of a Grande Date feature, and for the case to be made from titanium.
CODE41 is not a brand in the traditional sense of the term; it’s more of a community project based on a policy of total transparency of origin, price and production. The aim is to gather enthusiasts around a watchmaking project, to help it to become a reality. In the process, said members become project Creators.