WATCHe, Watch Mobile
The We1 was devised and designed by Luc Pellaton, native of Chaux-de-Fonds and grandson of Eugène Pellaton watchmaking. It is his experience in mechanical and computer engineering that this passion of watchmaking gave rise to this watch.
Combination, Assembly, merger, union of different current types.
To a wide audience, including the design and technology lovers, the We1S joined the field of the unpublished and technique.
Today its creator is proud to offer a 100% Swiss Made product: thought, designed, manufactured and assembled in Switzerland.
A relationship between mechanics, horology, and Smartphone.
His mobility is one of his most valuable advantages: with a small key imbued, its holder can unscrew shows his support base as it sees fit to put on another medium for the purpose (support Office, table).
• In open position in the Office, there is the mechanical time or the Smartphone screen.
• Position open on the screen, you see the mechanical time and can reload his Smartphone.
• In the fully open position can take pictures.
• The reverse build allows the reassembly.
Protection & reliability
• The hull protects the phone.
• A movement these proven.
• Aluminium, lightweight and durable.
The available model:
• We1S Version phone motion skeleton shows-hull
• We1 Grey Dial Version phone motion shows-hull
GREY DIAL VERSION
Hull protection for phone with slim build articulated with:
Articulated indexed arm as a support
Mechanical movement, manual
- Inox Needles
- Power reserve: 46 H
- Number of Ruby: 17
- Frequency: 18'000 A/h
Material: anodized aluminium
Weight: 60 gr
Dimensions: 118.2 x 61.6 x 19.1 mm
Type: iphone 4 / 4S