To participate in the 2019 GPHG, watch brands are invited to submit their entries by June 21, 2019 at the very latest (via a WeTransfer link or similar) to the following address email@example.com
Entries must include the following digital resources:
- A duly completed entry form (to be downloaded at the link below, fill out, sign and scan as a PDF). Please note that each model is allowed to enter in one category only.
- Photos of each watch (at least one upright presentation against a white background and another against a black background).
- A written description of each watch in French and English (digital format, Word). Presentation specially adapted for the GPHG, clearly mentioning the specific characteristics of the watch in a few key points, in addition to or preferably instead of a press release.
- “GPHG candidature” Excel file duly completed (to be downloaded below).
- Logo of the brand (EPS and AI).
- Video: we also invite you to send us an url link on YouTube (or similar) to a presentation of your watch (maximum 1 minute / corporate video or brief presentation by a brand representative, specifically dedicated to the GPHG and mentioning the chief characteristics of the watch justifying its participation in the chosen category).
Conditions of participation: the competition is open exclusively to watches launched on the market after March 2018 and at the latest before October 31, 2019.
Registration fees amount to CHF 500 per candidate watch. These costs will be invoiced upon reception of the candidacy file and must be settled within 30 days.
The 2019 categories and prizes are listed in the competition Rules, available on this site under “2019 EDITION”.
The watches pre-selected by the jury during the first voting round will have the honour of participating in the travelling exhibition organized by the GPHG. A fee of CHF 5,500 per watch will be required for transport and organisation.
Watches pre-selected by the jury must be available between September 18, 2019 and November 18, 2019 (November 30 for prize-winners).