An original watch for women that opens up new creative horizons:
• A real ladies’ watch that is not a downsized version of a men’s watch.
• A watch that opens up new creative horizons thanks to the disruptive use of original materials.
• A mother-of-pearl hand-painted to accentuate its beauty and make it even more luminous, as well as rendering each dial a one-of-a-kind creation.
• Twelve diamonds lighting up the hours and three circles of diamonds on the bezel to highlight the case design.
• Original and exclusive “dew-drop” hands
• An openworked sun imparting an original cadence to the seconds, with the power of “Moinet blue”.
• A 38mm gold case engraved on the sides with elegant architectural motifs.
• A “reasonable” (60-piece) limited series.
• An elegant signature (brand name appearing in elegant “English” cursive script).
About Louis Moinet
Ateliers Louis Moinet was founded in Saint-Blaise, Neuchâtel, in 2004. The fully-independent firm was established to honour the memory of Louis Moinet (1768-1853): master watchmaker, inventor of the chronograph in 1816 (certified by Guinness World RecordsTM), and pioneer in the use of very high frequencies (216,000 vibrations per hour). Louis Moinet was a watchmaker, scholar, painter, sculptor, and teacher at the School of Fine Arts – as well as the author of Traité d’Horlogerie, a watchmaking treatise published in 1848 that remained a definitive work of reference for almost a century.
Today, Ateliers Louis Moinet is perpetuating this legacy. The firm’s timepieces, produced in limited editions only, have won some of the most coveted honours, including a Red Dot Design Award (Best of the Best category), gold and bronze medals in the Chronometry Competition, a Robb Report “Best of the Best” award, a “Chronograph of the year” distinction from Begin magazine, Japan, and a recent UNESCO Award of Merit. Louis Moinet creations often make use of unusual materials, such as fossils and meteorites, combined with bespoke fine watchmaking complications in a unique creative approach. The brand’s core values are creativity, exclusivity, art and design.