This new reference 11 C Automatic wristwatch based on in-house Caliber UJS P8 results from
specific development research using the following special elements:
1. a system of 3 screws fixing , which is easily accessible to all watchmakers
2. the pivot and spring barrel bridge are intimately connected with each other reducing frictions.
3. the gold rotor mounted on jewel bearing results in a simplified automatic system with little
vulnerability for failure.
4. the unidirectional winding rotor and its ratchet wheel, which boasts an optimized tooth shape,
is perfectly user-friendly and effective.
5. five jewels in the bridge prevent the rotor being damaged even if it experiences great shock.
6. rotor weight: 3.86g, 22K
The prototypes of the caliber P8 are certified by the laboratories Chronofiable SA and the
C.O.S.C. with 40% better results on 300 other brand watches.
Caliber UJS P8 Automatic – Entirely manufactured house movement
Twin barrels -Patented Pivoted Detent escapement-
Indication : Hour, minute, Stop second (hack feature) –power reserve indication of 3 days (88
Large free sprung balance – Diameter 12.0mm - 21 600 vph (3Hz) - inertia 24 mg.cm²
Case: platinum - Waterproof –42mm – Back visible with Saphyre Crystal
Weight in gold 22k – 3.86g
Dial: Hand – engine turned massive silver – Breguet hour numerals, minutes, small seconds and
power reserve indicator
Strap: Leather with ardilon buckle in platinum