Designed by Yvan Arpa and engineered by MHC, Manufacture d’Horlogerie Contemporaine, the new Son of Sound Tourbillon retain his unique aesthetic signature – a guitar-shaped case, patented by ArtyA. At six o’clock, these versions feature a flying tourbillon displaying the passing seconds. Opposite it, at twelve, is the barrel, with a fully redesigned bridge. The assembly is housed in a fully open-work X-shaped structure, inspired by the X-bracing used to support guitar bodies.
This structure houses the entire movement, allowing the Son of Sound Tourbillon to be hollowed out between each arm of the X. The watch is therefore literally transfused with light, revealing all the intricate details of its polished and satin finishes, and blending subtle shades of grey, black and ArtyOr.
ArtyA Cumbere Tourbillon 1/1 :
- Exclusive ArtyA flying tourbillon, designed by Yvan Arpa and engineered by MHC, manual winding
- Exceptional, iconic patented shape featured in various museum as an emblematic timeless design
- Bones, skulls and back Bridges entirely hand-engraved, following the « Blackwork Engraving » style. Made by a master engraver
- Tourbillon cage bridges recall the exclusive design of the watch hands
- One crown for setting the time and winding, shaped like a guitar tuning peg
- Design of the barrel balances the tourbillon cage
- Bridges form an X shape, hand polished, 4 different levels - Rear bridges with 2 levels
- Upper & lower bridges: Fine polished top / polished angles
- Going Train: Rhodium-plated / angle polished arm